IHR Alert’s Belle+
Works anywhere in the US with adequate AT&T cellular coverage
GPS/WiFi location technologies
With one single charge, the battery last up to five days
Water resistant *Fall Detection Feature
Only can be worn as a necklace
Additional Feature: loved ones can locate you through text message, online or mobile app
Weight: 2.3 oz *Size: 2.9″ x 1.6″ x 0.8″
The IHR Alert Belle+ system is so easy to use, that in just 3 easy steps you will be connected to an IHR Specialist:
Press the Button
Simply press and hold the call button until the call light turns blue. After a short delay, listen for confirmation that your call is being connected to the IHR support center.
Talk to an IHR Specialist
The IHR specialist will ask if you are ok.
The IHR specialist will have access to your location and will connect you to a loved one, neighbor or emergency personnel.
Its recommended to test your device monthly
- 1. Press and hold the call button until call light turns blue
- 2. After a short delay, Listen for confirmation that your call is being connected to the support center.
- 3. The HR specialist will ask what is your emergency
- 4. Tell the HR specialist you are testing
Charging the device
Must Charge the device on the cradle before first use. Plug in the charging cradle and place device into the cradle
- 1. The device is in process of charging when the small red battery light is flashing
- 2. The device is fully charged when the small red battery light is solid
- 3. Remember, it is normal for the red battery light to be off when the device is not charging in the cradle, and for the blue Wifi and GPS lights to be off. When the device is ready to use the blue call light will flash slowly.